Does anyone like mashed potatoes? for friends who love mashed potatoes, this time I want to invite friends to make mashed potato recipes that will definitely make you addicted and continue to want to eat it. Now let’s see how to make delicious and delicious mashed potatoes.
- 3 Potatoes
- 200 ml of liquid milk
- 100 ml Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Butter to taste
1. Clean the potatoes and peel them clean, then cut them into small pieces.
2. Boil in a pan filled with salt water until the potatoes become soft or soft. Drain into a container.
3. Mash the potatoes with a riser or pound it until it becomes very smooth.
4. Heat the pan and put the potatoes in the pan, then add the butter to taste (to taste) and stir the butter until smooth and the butter melts with the potatoes.
5. Add 200 ml of milk and 100 ml of cream. Do not forget to add salt and pepper to taste, then stir until evenly distributed.
6. Strain the potato mixture with a strainer so that the potatoes are really very delicate.
7. Then reheat the butter until it melts and brownish. Pour a little melted butter as the sauce and mashed potatoes are ready to eat.
Keyword: Potato Mashed Recipe