Anyone know fairy chicken cooking? Yes, that’s right, fairy chicken is an authentic dish from Nando’s restaurant. But now that the restaurant is closed, I would like to invite friends to make a fairy chicken like the one in the restaurant.
Let’s see what ingredients are needed to make a fairy chicken recipe and follow step by step so that your friends can taste the fairy chicken like in a restaurant.
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of Paprika Powder
- 1 1/2 Spoonfuls of Oregano
- 1 Spoonful of Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Orange Juice
- 6 Red Chili
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Chicken Tail
1. Add 4 cloves of garlic, 2 tablespoons of paprika powder, 1 1/2 tablespoon of oregano, 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar, 6 red peppers, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste in a blender. Blend until the seasoning texture becomes smooth.
2. Cut the chicken into several pieces (according to taste), then coat the chicken with seasoning that has been blended smooth.
3. Cover with a plastic wrap and let stand for approximately 30 minutes in the refrigerator so that the spices absorb into the meat.
4. Bake the chicken meat in the oven for about 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius.
5. Serve with warm rice.
Keyword: Peri Peri Chicken Recipe