Lasagna is a food that originated in Italy. Lasagna is made from a layer of pasta with sauces made from various kinds such as tomatoes, mozzarella cheese or ricotta plus beef, chicken or pork.
Now let’s look at what ingredients are needed to make lasagna and how to make it.
- 70ml Olive Oil / Olive Oil
- 1 Bombay Onion
- 2 Celery Bars
- 2 large carrots
- 1.5 kg of minced beef
- 170 grams of Tomato Pasta
- 3 Canned Tomato Cans
- 250ml Chicken Broth
- 500ml of water
- 1 Spoonful of Black Pepper
- 5 Sheet Basil Leaves
- 2 Butter Spoons
- 2 Tablespoons of Wheat Flour
- 200ml of Liquid Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese
- Paste Sheet
- Leaves Parsley to taste
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese to taste
1. H eat 70ml of olive oil in a pan using medium heat. When it’s hot, add the sliced onions, celery, and carrots that have been cut into small pieces. Cook until slightly wet.
2. Add 1.5 kg of ground beef to the pan. And stir until the ingredients become small lumps.
3. Add 170 grams of canned tomato paste and diced tomatoes. Mix well.
4. Pour 250ml of chicken stock into the pan and add 500ml of water. Increase the heat to a boil, then if it is boiling, reduce the heat. Cook for about 30 minutes so that the spices seep into the meat and the tomatoes begin to crumble.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of black pepper, 5 basil leaves. Stir every 10 minutes so that the seasoning is evenly distributed.
6. To make bechamel sauce. Put 2 tablespoons of butter in the pan and heat until it melts.
7. Add 2 tablespoons of flour and stir until evenly distributed.
8. Enter 200ml of liquid milk gradually while stirring it evenly.
9. Add 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese and stir until slightly thickened.
10. Boil the pasta sheet for about 3 minutes. If it’s been drained into a plate.
11. Add the parsley leaf slices to the marinade according to your taste. Heat until the meat seasoning has a texture like sauce.
12. Coat the pan with bolognese sauce and place the pasta sheet on top. Then flush with bolognese sauce, bechamel sauce, add parmesan cheese and mozarella cheese. Cover again with paste sheet. Do this until it becomes 4 layers.
13. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and heat it in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius.
14. Lasagna is ready to be eaten with family and friends.
Keyword: Lasagna Recipe