Anyone know gyu tan don? yes, gyu tan don is a cuisine originating from Japan, this food is now being hit tablets in Jakarta, many people are flocking to come to several restaurants just to taste this food.
Now to taste this food, you don’t need to go to a restaurant because I will share the gyu tan don recipe that tastes not inferior to the restaurant.
Let’s see in more detail how to make a delicious gyu tan don.
- 200 grams of Thin Cow Tongue
- 1 Hon-Mirin Tablespoon
- 1 Tablespoons Sake
- 2 Spoonfuls of Soy Saue
- 1 Sugar Spoon
- 1 Tablespoons of Salt
- 1 Spoonful of Pepper
- 100 ml of water
- 1/2 Dashi Teaspoon
- 1 Red Chili
- 1 Sliced Leek
1. Add 1 tablespoon of hon-mirin, 1 tablespoon of sake, 2 tablespoons of soy saue, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of pepper in a bowl and stir until everything is mixed thoroughly.
2. Add 200 grams of beef tongue to the bowl and stir for about 10 minutes.
3. Heat a hot pan with a little cooking oil, then stir-fry until the meat turns brown. Remove and set aside first.
4. Add the remaining seasoning to the pan and add 100 ml of water.
5. Add 1/2 teaspoon of dashi then cook until boiling.
6. Cut 1 red chili, turn off the stove and add the chili.
7. Add the meat back and stir again. Don’t forget to add thinly sliced scallions.
8. Gyu tan don is ready to be served with warm rice.
Keyword: Gyu Tan Don recipe