Today I want to share a recipe for fettuccine carbonara for friends who love this food. How to make it very easy, so friends don’t need to be afraid to try it.
Simply prepare the ingredients needed and follow each of the steps in the following fettuccine carbonara recipe. I guarantee that your fettuccine carbonara will definitely succeed and taste good.
- 350 ml of water
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons of thick liquid cream
- Parmesan Cheese to taste
- 3 Olive Oil Spoons
- 1 Siung Bawang Putih
- 100 gram Bacon (Chicken or Beef)
- Sugar to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
1. Heat 350 ml of water and add a little salt. Stir until smooth and let stand until the water boils.
2. For the sauce, put 1 chicken egg in a container, 5 tablespoons of thick liquid cream, and enough parmesan cheese. Stir until everything is mixed evenly.
3. Heat the pan using low heat. Pour 3 tablespoons of olive oil and let stand until the oil is hot. Chop 1 clove of garlic until smooth and put it in the pan with 100 grams of bacon. Cook bacon until cooked.
4. Place the pasta in boiling water and cook until the pasta is cooked and has a slightly chewy texture.
5. Mix the pasta into a pan containing bacon then add a little salt, black pepper, and sugar. Stir until all the ingredients are well blended.
6. Turn off the stove and pour the cream sauce into the pan. Stir the sauce evenly mixed.
7. Fettuccine carbonara is ready to be served.
Keyword: Fettuccine Carbonara Recipe