Does anyone like to eat dimsum? dimsum is a traditional food originating from China, this is a traditional food that is usually served in a small steamed basket.
The menu itself consists of various kinds such as steamed buns, chicken feet, dumplings, and others. Because my favorite menu for dimsum is siomay or shumai, so this time I want to make dimsum dumplings.
- 1 Carrot Fruit
- 1 Bengkoang Fruit
- 1 Bombay Onion Fruit
- 3 Scallions
- 1/4 Kg Shrimp Peeled
- 1/4 kg of ground chicken legs
- 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- 1 Spoon of Oyster Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Salty Sauce
- 1/4 kg of Sago Tani Flour
- Dumpling Skin / Siomay Skin
1. Slice carrots, yam, small cubed onions, and 3 scallions. Then put all food ingredients into a container.
2. Chop 1/4 Kg of peeled shrimp and put it in the container.
3. Put 1/4 Kg of ground chicken legs in a container.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce. Stir until all the ingredients are well blended.
5. Add 1/4 kg sago tani and stir until evenly distributed.
6. Brush the dumpling skin / siomay skin with vegetable oil and wrap the dough that we have made with the dumpling skin / siomay skin.
7. Grate a little carrot to be used as a topping on the top of the dumplings.
8. Steam until the dumpling skin turns slightly dark or brown.
9. Remove and serve with chili sauce or peanut sauce.
Keyword: Dimsum Siomay Recipe