Chicken schnitzel is a dish originating from Germany, this dish is the same as the French cuisine Escalope. This schnitzel means soft boneless meat that is fried in egg, flour and bread flour and then fried. Now let’s look in more detail at the chicken schnitzel recipe and how to make it.
- 2 Chest Fillet Chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 300 gram Bread Flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Oregano Spoon
- 200 grams of flour
- 3 Chicken Egg Grains
- 2 Tablespoons Cooking Oil
- 1 Butter Spoon
1. Hit – fillet chicken meat using a tenderizer until the surface becomes flat / thin.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken fillet approximately 1/4 teaspoon and make sure the spices are evenly distributed on the chicken meat.
3. Pour 300 grams of bread flour in a container and add 1 tablespoon of oregano, salt to taste, and pepper to taste. Mix well.
4. Pour 200 grams of flour and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, then stir until smooth. Cover the chicken with flour.
5. Beat 3 chicken eggs, then coat the chicken meat with eggs until it is covered evenly and finally coat the chicken meat with bread flour until smooth.
6. Pour 2 tablespoons of cooking oil and 1 tablespoon of butter into the pan and heat until the butter is runny.
7. Fry both sides of the chicken until golden yellow and drain until the oil drops.
8. Chicken schnitzel is ready to be served with chili sauce.
Keyword: Chicken Schnitzel recipe