Bungeoppang is a dessert shaped like a fish. This dessert is very similar to taiyaki in Japan. Because this food hits and tastes really good, today I want to share a recipe for Bungeoppang (korean puff) for friends.
Come on let’s look in more detail at the recipe for bungeoppang or korean puff.
- 250 ml of Liquid Milk
- 100 grams of Sugar
- 50 grams of Egg Yolk
- 20 grams of cornflour
- 1/2 Vanilla Stems
- 1 Puff Pastry Skin
1. To make custart, put 250 ml of liquid milk, 100 grams of sugar, 50 grams of egg yolk, 20 grams of corn flour in a container and stir until the corn flour is completely dissolved or evenly mixed.
2. After the custard mixture is stirred evenly, add 1/2 vanilla stick or if you want to use a variety of other flavors it also doesn’t matter. Stir again so that the vanilla is evenly mixed with the custard mixture.
3. Cook the custard mixture while continuing to stir until the texture becomes thick or paste-like. Transfer to another container and allow a few moments.
4. Take the puff pastry skin then sprinkle sugar on top and press with a rolling pin until the sugar goes into the puff pastry skin.
5. Heat a fish-shaped mold, if it’s hot, place the puff pastry skin and fill it with vanilla cream that we made earlier. Bake using low heat until the puff pastry skin turns golden yellow.
6. Bungeoppang or Korean Puff are ready to be enjoyed.
Keyword: Bungeoppang Recipe (Korean Puff)